Boise Area Blogger's Dinner at the Flying Pie Pizzeria
Tonight I attended the 1st ever Boise Area "Blogger's Dinner". A group of maybe 15-20 so called "bloggers" met up at the Flying Pie Pizzeria were pizza was being served left and right since one of the bloggers in attendance was none other than Flora, the near 200 lbs ball of foil that calls the Flying Pie home.
I didn't get to talk to everyone there face-to-face, nor did I take good notes on everyone, but I hope to be able to provide links out to all that I can gather info on. Some people contribute to over 10 blogs, I don't intend to research everyone that far, but a link a piece if I can.
And here we go:
- Jake @ Yacoblog
- Steve Nipper @ The Invent Blog
- Lesley @ Flora the Giant Foil Ball
- Shel Israel @ Naked Conversations (not from Boise, but a welcomed guest)
- Sean @ Objective - Justice
- Retired Geezer @ Blog Idaho
- George @ Ad Scam and Ad Hurl
- Chris @ Programmers on Fire
- Tac @ Blue Line Results
- Mike @ blowmage
- The Sprinkler Doc @ The Sprinkler Doc
- Joel (Bubblehead) @ The Stupid Shall Be Punished
- Jim McKeeth @ McKeeth.org
- Jon @ JonMorton.com
- Jay @ Slave to the Code
- Clayton @ ClaytonCramer.com
- Bob @ Patent Pending Blog
If you happened to be at the dinner and I didn't list you above, please leave a comment or send me an e-mail.
One person there said that he ran/contributed to a blog that solely posts entries about stories of people that used firearms for self-defense, I am really interested in reading/linking to your blog, so if you happen to find this please post the link in the comments.